Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Thursday, September 02, 2010



Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven songs you currently love.
Day Five: Six things you do before you go to bed.
Day Six: Five bands you want to see in concert.
Day Seven: Four things you’re doing right now.
Day Eight: Three things you are scared of.
Day Nine: Two things you want to do before you die.
Day Ten: One confession.

1. I am multi talented in the art world. However, I am very insecure with my paintings because I feel as tho I don't have my own unique style since I normally just paint from other peoples photos. I feel uncomfortable when complimented on my art and wish I painted more in my 20's so I can stop feeling like wasted talent.

2. I was more secure with myself when I weighted 230lbs then when I was 140lbs. Because all the boys that dated me when I was 230lbs weren't dating me for my body but for who I really was and people didn't ask me if I had an eating disorder all the time or tell me that I looked unhealthy! Maybe people were too embarrassed to tell me I was overweight and unhealthy and afraid they would hurt my feelings!

3. I am emotional sappy and love surprises and the little things in life! Such as plastic animals that come on top of bellinis at Milestones! I have cried over birthday cards, songs, hockey commercials, sunsets and small animals! I have been touched by artwork made of me, notes left in my lunch and food displays! I know right! sap!

4. I have a soundtrack to my life! I associate people, places, events, etc. pretty much everything with music! everything in my world has a song!

5. I love taking photos of everything! to the point of annoying others at times! like Why would you take a picture of mash potatoes Carrie? because they look cool like a lava mountain! :)

6. I love comedy cheesy movies.. stand up.. just laughing in general everyday! even talking wackie silly convos with friends that make no sense.

7. I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to my kitchen an bathroom and its cleanliness! My fridge has to be in a specific order and everything in its place. I hate small things on the top shelf!

8. I can't sleep if I am hungry or have cold feet! Cold feet and hands is a result of me being anemic.

9. I love print and have a lot of magazines!.. I have a subscription to Canadian Living magazine. I go to the LCBO and the beer store to pick up there free magazines too! the photography in Food & Drink is just spectacular and makes me wanna entertain and cook everything inside!



1 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

Those free LCBO food & drink magazines are the best magazines ever! i get them all the time too : ) <3

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker