home sweet Jaggid home

Monday, July 12, 2010



Friday night was no bowl of cherries. Having the vet call me at midnight telling me Jaggids blood pressure dropped an he wasn't stable scared me.. I balled myself to sleep. The vet bill was starting to sore now past my budget.. but how do you really put a price? I can't and well didn't in the end. However, I started to accept that night that I would possibly be putting him down Saturday morning.



The heavens must have opened up that night because Jaggid ended up eating on his own Saturday morning for the first time in two weeks an was recovering all of a sudden. I got to hold him for the first time in a week as well.. He passed out on my lap for 30mins snoring his fur ball face off! *adore* Sunday was pretty much the same thing.. except his last sleep in the hospital!



Today was so unreal to me that he was coming home. The bill was also so unreal to me with a total of $6585.61 <-- yeah thats right. your reading that correct. uh huh! Yeah ok lets not think about that anymore, cause hes home safe in my bed tonight.. moving on! (:

Another home sweet home today was Courtney coming home from Africa/Germany! its already been 2 months! crazy right.. I know! we are hitting up the beach tomorrow. No hooky its legit booked off! and after last week.. I need a day of just fun times with the girls! its suppose to rain tomorrow but that's not going to stop us!! RAWR!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Wow!!!! That is a heck of a lot of money. Its so hard though because when you have an animal live with you its incredible how close you get to them. Its good to see he is getting better.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

so glad he is home too :)
woot

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker