Cake GOOD! Cancer BAD!

Friday, June 04, 2010

Attention Cake Lovers!

I am running a Cake Raffle! And walking in the fight to end women's cancers!

On Sept 11-12 I will be walking 60km in 2 days through the streets of Toronto in The Weekend to End Women’s Cancers. This terrible disease has affected my life personally and many lives around me, Let's make a difference together!

If you make a kind donation of:
$25 your name will be entered into the draw 3 times
$50 your name will be entered into the draw 6 times
and any donation over $100 will be entered 10 times!

The winner gets their choice of the following:
a. 8" - 10" round 3 layers with butter cream filling, fondant and design - writing optional
b. 11" x 17" slab 2 layers butter cream filling, fondant and design - writing optional
c. Dozen custom cupcakes, butter cream icing

Donations can be made here at my personal page:
http://www.endcancer.ca/goto/CarrieBloomfield

Feel free to contact me directly at info@cakesbycarrie.ca for more details!

Your support means a lot to me! xo
Carrie

RAFFLE CLOSES JULY 24th, the winner will be announced on my birthday JULY 25th -
Good Luck!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker