today I am bored with my life

Thursday, March 04, 2010



So much is going on and I just want to be out of sight today. fast forward or something. its beautiful out today and this weekend is suppose to hit a high of plus 9. I saw bikinis I want on a few websites this morning while wishful online shopping. I want summer. I want sun. I want lazy days. I want nothing floating on my mind.



my moms too cute! last night we had dinner at Boston pizza for her bday. My brother D told inappropriate stories about strippers with scars down there chests that grossed him out! his ex girlfriends! my brother Js beastly ex-girlfriends and well lots more which had me laughing my ass off! mom rolled her poor eyes! while we were having belly laughs! D asks mom "what would you like to talk about? got something better" mom starts with something more ideally pleasant to her ears and D shouts out "BORING".. you had to be there! D says it like he says it! if you don't like it, too bad. his words can be too much for people but that's just him. My family really isn't' for everyone! and I don't think a lot of people get us sometimes.



mom is embarrassed in this photo below and didn't know if it was safe to eat, I think my brother was talking about something sex related.. or maybe our waitress that he took a photo of and told her "I take photos of all my waitresses" uber creepy he sounded but it was uber funny!



i miss hair dye!



4 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

yer mom is freakin cute.
and that cake looks so good. i'm going on almost 3 weeks without chocolate. i'm ready to kill. hahaa

5:34 PM  
Blogger missc said...

OMG I am buying you a huge chocolate bunny for easter :P

I couldn't go without chocolate.. thats my only bad :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

hahaha that's funny.. cuz i was just looking at those Lindt chocolate bunnies at work today!
haha
man.. today i grabbed a frozen yogurt ice cream cone from my freezer and opened it up..and then i had to give it to my mom.. cuz the entire cone was chocolate on the inside and rimmed with it.
PFFFFT
bastards.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

haha my gay profile pic is still there.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker