In other news

Monday, February 22, 2010


March is booked with a lot of cake orders. I don't have one weekend off and I am not complaining! I've got my business cards and the site is going live this week! once I clean up some of my code. It was a bit of a slow start to take off last fall.. but all is falling into place now :)

Check out Acrylicana! she did the Illustration for my logo! I adore <3


Also wasn't the Olympic hockey game Canada vs. US last night a downer.. I am not a huge hockey fan, but last night was history so I decided to watch! ugh.



2 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

They only won that game by fluke. First 2 goals were a mistake and the last one only cuz we pulled our goalie and Babcock doesn't change goalies during the game. We got it. We creamed Germany and Russia.. we GOT IT!!! HOOLLLLLA! can't wait to see our girls Kick some USA ass tonight!@!!!! ;D hahaha

hahaha my word verification is grooker.

is that the word for "Greasy Hooker"? bahahaa

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker