unsaid...

Friday, December 04, 2009

I have so many drafts sitting in my posts. unable to click PUBLISH POST!

missc after you

Its been 3 months, 1 week and 6 days, of hurt, pain, frustration, confusion and blame.
I have so many unsent letters, more for therapeutic reasons I guess I wrote them. I even wrote poetry.. that's when I am completely out of character. What happens to friendships? where does love hide?

The time has just passed by so fast. So many things happened. So many things not shared. So many words unsaid on top of words that should have never been said.

I feel like a broken record. <3

Next year will be new.
I am strong.
I am not what you think.
Leaving for LA in 70 days!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Kerly said...

Dear Carrie, you will take care of your things, as you are a strong woman. I admire you and I wish you all the best. Kerly xoxoxoxo

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Jason said...

Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, which is why it is called the present.

Gone from my life for a while, but never from my thoughts.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

i'll drink to tomorrow!
:)))

i have only good feelings from now on. enough for the both of us!
:D
*hugs*

(p.s. i love that photo)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker