team tribute

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


GO GO TEAM TRIBUTE!!!

I have been having weak moments back in my old new room at moms house. It's okay I tell myself. It's been a hard summer to swallow. It's been a crazy few weeks too! from tornado's, team Tribute and throwing out trash.


I got ticket gipped by 5.. pfft!

Maggie and I have hit if off at work, nothing but laughs! I don't think I would have went to the pioneer picnic if she didn't go. What a silly day from changing in the parking lot.. scary prizes.. no prizes.. winning tribute prize.. volleyball bruises.. lights out.. highlighter bingo.. High five!!


highlighter bingo moves! and we still lost!


scariest prize ever.. wtf is it? someone tell me

Will enclosing himself in the bubble ball for a roll!!


I bought my cake domain name last Friday and hosting!! Site will soon be up and so will my orders *fingers crossed* Yay!! :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous lkwinter said...

I would get sick and throw up if someone rolled me around in one of those, and with the see-thu plastic..

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Kerly said...

Damn you girls, you are hot!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker