1 foot by 1 foot banana

Friday, July 17, 2009

I wasn't sure if I was going to do square foot this year.. then I was going to do it, but now it is official I won't be doing the Toronto one. Courtney informed me yesterday submission papers were due on the 15th. I am not together lately. So the Collingwood show in Nov it is.

bah...!

Last night was the advanced screening to see Julie & Julia. The older lady chick flick! I honesty could relate to one of the scenes. Julie makes this one dish an it doesn't turn out.. so then she has this major melt down.. an I'm talking MELT DOWN, cries.. lays on the kitchen floor.. and I could totally relate to it.. that was me at my second time making this banana bread recipe that never turned out. It was over cooked on the outside an under cooked on the inside. Billy ate it to be polite an told me it was the best hes ever had. I took a fit and swore I would never make banana bread again or waste my bananas.



1 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Banana bread is serious business, I've tried to make it at least once a year, and it never freaking works.

I totally feel your frustration right now

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker