DC1 class

Thursday, March 12, 2009

BGschool00

Here are some more pictures from my DC1 class supplied by Marian. This weekend will be my first weekend off from cake school. It's hard to believe three weeks have already went by! Kinda wish I was going to class. So instead I am going to make cookies this weekend an practice my piping an flooding. There is also a cake show coming up in May.. thinking of submitting a cake for the display area since I'm no where near the competing level.. and then watching the competition that is to be held at night.

BGschool01
BGschool02
BGschool03



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crikey, look at all that cake making apparatus!

yours looks superb, I simply find it hard to believe it's not competition worthy.

I would be kicked out of there for excessive icing finger swiping..

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Kerly said...

I see that's why it is excellent :D

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker