50 cake

Monday, February 02, 2009

50cake08
This past weekend my sister Jill turned 50!.. she was so excited at her surprise party held at Mandarin. I should have taken more photos but for some reason I just didn't. Perhaps it was my 3 plates full of food I was woofing down, which also amazed my family to see me eating so much. They think I don't eat or something now that I lost all this weight. I love food, are they crazy!!

I spent all day Saturday making this cake. I was surprised how fast the day passed. I enjoyed doing the icing the most.. and I cant wait till I'm a master at piping!

50cake01
50cake02
50cake03
50cake04
50cake05
50cake06
50cake07



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm..pink cake..yummy.. This is creative, indeed, nice work.. I'll need a cake like that when I turn 50 because I won't be able to blow out 50candles..if I live that long..

luv, the "silly" boy : )

2:23 AM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Dear C, this cake is so you! :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

GUESS what cake yer making NEXTY!!!
*wink wink--nudge nudge**

"Aaaacheesecake-hooo" Sorry--had to sneeze.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker