new years blues

Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm back at work & back on a downer. New Years was uneventful, depressing. I saw no one but people cheering on tv while the new year rung in. I went to bed happy tho I wasn't out in the cold or traveling home from somewhere. What is all the hype anyways with the new years? Like is it just me.. am I a Grinch to new years eve. I just look at it as another day honestly! My best new years ever was in Niagara falls with my friends about 4 years back when we rented a family room and played some board game. I can't recall the name of the game, cause I was too drunk! I think it was like pictionary or something.. it was some kind of guessing game.

I am kinda depressed lately, introverted. Maybe its just my S.A.D. This time next week I will be landing in Cuba! and I am not even excited all of a sudden for a break I have been anticipating. maybe I am just moody today. My house is bare.. I took down all my xmas decorations yesterday and now it just feels so minimalist and not homie at all! Once I started cleaning yesterday I got in the mood to do the whole house.. like that spring cleaning kinda cleaning. I came across a box with lots of my old jewelery.. I think I am going to sell all my silver rings, they are far to large now for my fingers.. I don't wear jewelery anymore, like I use too.. not even my watches. I just want to sell all my stuff. This necklace is the first to go!!!

Three individual discs hang from this stylish necklace reading "LOVE" "COMMITMENT" & "FOREVER", wear all three on the chain at once or individually! The unique 17 inch chain has a toggle style closure. The discs measure approximately 2cm in diameter. All are .925 Sterling Silver. $20




3 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

happy new year baby
i put up a pic for you in your honor on my blwwwwg

4:48 PM  
Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

Yeah--everything aside that was the best New Years Eve.
I think we should f*ck it and do it again next year.
Why not???
We'll even bring P--for $hits and giggles.
LoL

6:37 PM  
Blogger missc said...

yeah we totally need to do that next year.. =)

close to home an it was pretty cheap!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker