fri day call day

Friday, December 12, 2008

So I did it.. I made that call.. however her inbox was full. So fingers are still crossed, perhaps something came up! Stay optimistic. I did get another call today, that I'm really excited about.. I'm going to be a model for some financial company or something next week. Glad to see I still got it even at 30. I have to arrive early for hair an make-up and bring casual an dressy clothes for the shoot. Yay!! then my hair an makeup will be fancy for the Raptors game later that day!

I spent my lunch driving downtown to pick up my Tina Turner tickets that I won off CHFI.. I was hoping they would be floors since I won them however they are in a side section. I can't really complain they were free and trying to buy them was hell. Now I am trying to win Fleetwood Mac tickets.. come on freebies.. LOL



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker