found this bottle of love disco..

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

absolute disco
absolute disco
absolute disco
Browsing the booze store Saturday morning.. I came across this bottle of absolute love disco. Yes I still go to the booze store even tho my doctor and allergies tell me no I can't and shouldn't, don't do it. The once in a blue moon drink an hives aren't going to kill me.. and haven't yet. Plus I couldn't pass up this awesome Limited Edition bottle. It might come in handy for a disco party one day. You never know!


Sandys Ba ba bling ching!
cha-bling
She and Paul showed up Saturday night.. I gave her, her gifty of a wedding planner book! She liked. ;) We ates my dinner that was kinda dry since it got a lil over cooked. but my cheese cake was super yum yum and I have been eating it everyday for breakfast this past week.. so I don't feel guilty by telling myself I will burn it off during the day.

missc sandy
missc sandy
I dunno what was so funny.. but something was.. way over my head. maybe it was the several shots we took cause sand is always closing her eyes.



2 Comments:

Blogger Kerly said...

Hey Carrie, I just made a post for you. I hope you like it.
Btw, I guess this is a European thing, but we have those bottles out since spring. In the club I am taking photos at, there is a long shelf filled with those bottles ;)
You're looking quite sultry on the photos.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you¿ I am sending you warm sunny gretings from wonderful Barcelona, Spain.
More disco, please :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker