Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I dunno why I do this to myself.. I am panic attack city! and I do it to myself. I have been visiting this site lately PLANE CRASH INFO stupidest thing I could be doing right now when I am getting on a plane the second week of January. Then I spazz out during take off.. because I hate it the most. Once I am up in the air I am fine.. its just getting up there. I have never taken Ativan or anything for flying.. because I tell myself to be tough as I spazz out white knuckled. now my sub conscious is making me dream plane crashes.. ugh.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing's going to happen, silly : )

5:28 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Its crazy that we get scared of flying when driving a car is much more dangerous. I guess thats just the way humans are.

6:39 AM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Oh God, don't freak her out about driving too! :P

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker