cheyaa + crazy = this post

Friday, September 12, 2008

misscpatio
Okay, so the past two weeks have been a mental emotional roller coaster. I have had so many ups and downs happen. I just had to book myself a trip to Cuba, to then only find out I am a victim of visa fraud. Oh did I also tell you I have been summons to maybe Jury duty.. ugh. Lets see what else, I haven't had a decent meal all week cause I have been on the run an working an just things, Oh and I can't forget sleep deprivation too!

duckbutt

On the flip side.. I started working on the magazine here at work, so I am very excited to see the pages I laid out in next issue. Very stressful but a great break from the web. I got a new fridge last night and my nephew got his very first vehicle today because I am the best aunt in the world an co-signed for him. Her name is Lola. I didn't even get love like this at 18. pfffft. =)

lola

Last Friday Courtney and I went TIFFing at the drake hotel. Kelly and the Kelly Girls performed and showed their documentary. I love da music.

kelly and the kelly girls
kelly and the kelly girls



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv how you're posting and telling us you're feeling a little better [yes, it's possible for us internet folk to be a tid worried : )],

though you sound a little stressed...

Hope you're doing well and taking care of yourself (profile pic is vogue!)

11:19 PM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

I also love that photo of you:)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker