Patricia Smith 1978-2008 - R.I.P

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

You will forever be in my memory and in my prays.

pinkclouds

My phone rang Sunday morning. Bad news passed on from my older sister. Tricia had passed away over the weekend. WHAT!@#$... her body was found Friday morning. I can't even get into the details about her death, I am so upset. I am sick to my stomach. I am so sad.

Tricia and I grew up together only 10 houses apart. My oldest sister use to date her older brother so it was like we were family.. not just friends. We would do so many things together; walk to school, play with our cabbage patch kids dolls, eat lunches, swim in my pool, rip our jeans up to look cooler, write boys names on our note books, made tents in the basement, Sega games, fight like sisters, and we even tried our first cigarette together that I stole out of my moms pack. the list goes on. So many things I had forgotten until Sunday morning.

I pulled out photos from school and couldn't even read the words written on the backs of them from the tears falling. How can she be gone. She's only 30. She is only my age. She was only a baby as my mom would call her. I knew she had been troubled the past several years but I didn't know the extent.

Death makes everything finial :(



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sorry to read about your loss dear friend,

I'm sending a hug your way.

You've done well by remembering all the good things she brought to you in your life...

1:22 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh god I am so sorry. At least you have so many good memories to remember her by.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

*huggles*

I'm so sorry for your loss, she sounds like a great friend and you should definitely keep that memory of her.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I can't even imagine how hard it must be on you. I'm hoping all is going as best as it can given the circumstances. If you ever need an ear, know that mine is always available (even if I am just a stranger).

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker