SQFOOT 08

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

couture

so these are my paintings for SquareFoot this weekend. I wasn't going to post them till the day of the show.. but I decided too cause I don't think they are that great now. I think I could have painted better subjects etc. however I wanted to use up the cheap acrylic paint I used on the school mural in 07..

cupcakes

at the show all paintings are selling at $200. The gallery's price. My price is $100 bones in case anyone is interested... or not.

happle

These are my bfs paintings.. he is selling his too!

ali

bears

icewine



2 Comments:

Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

What are you talking about? They're all soo good!
You know the 'undies' is MINE!!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so damn talented.
On the one hand you have solid color taking up the background with a smiley faced apple; next a vivid snowstorm with shades and depth and emotions; brilliant contrasting in style and technique.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker