weekend bake

Monday, July 07, 2008

my weekend consisted of 3 things.. baking in the morning.. explosive blueberry and banana muffins along with carrot muffins and zucchini chocolate cake.. YUM!!

missc muffin, baking
missc muffins

Painting at lunch and all afternoon .. I am finally back on painting.. I was gonna use this guy in the show.. but hes too cute and I want him for my kitchen now.. thats my problem when I paint.. I want to keep everything until I lose interest

apple, painting
missc paint

and 3rd.. BBQ for dinners..yum yum..

BBQ

oh an then back to painting till bed...

missc paint



2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

That painting is so happy and cute! It would look good in anyone's kitchen.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zucchini and blueberry, how bizarre. You girls with your strange recipes. : )

That BBq looks yummyumm though; now you're talking my language.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker