O" distillery

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I almost just said its Monday an back to work. Thats what a four day weekend does to me... it's Wednesday an back to work.. I wish every week could be a 3 day work week. weeeee... my long weekend was spent working on getting my art on mostly! my 3 paintings for Square Foot are now in gear! I just visited raymis blog.. and I see she doing a painting of a cupcake.. ugh shes gonna think I copied her with that idea. but in fact I have had cupcakes in my sketch book for sometime now.. OK I have to shut up.. I'm giving away too many details of what my paintings are going to be and I want my stuff on the down low..

O Canada Day was spent at the Distillery Galleries for inspiration on future works

Distillery District

Distillery District

Distillery District

Funky Condo
Distillery District

Distillery District

I went to visit my mom too.. I felt bad for her since she can't leave the house to celebrate Canada Day.. Jaggid didn't seem too amused about my camera happy finger taking pictures of him.. i miss him ♥

Jaggid my kitty

jag01Jaggid my kitty

Jaggid my kitty





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the cat is definitely in need of some attention there.

Good Luck on that art show, looking forward to seeing some pics of your work, if possible...

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker