Le Party

Thursday, May 29, 2008

missc eye

I was so excited to have my camera back, and bored at lunch.. I took photos of my E-Y-E.... hmm what color are my eyes?? they change. sometimes they look green.. other times they look grey!

ugh.. I keep having weird shooting pains in the left side of my head... I hope its just stress.. it been happening for the past week now..

This coming Wednesday, my friend Sandy is celebrating her 30th bday! and we're apparently going in a Limo to Le Party Place! I reminded her last time I was in a limo was Prom, with her, it was her last time too!!!.. I am so excited.. I have no idea what to wear.. I am going to be sooo dead tired on Thursday! Yay!

I can't stop listening to this DUFFY album... SOOOO GOOD!! LISTEN TO DUFFY!! shes like Amy Whinehouse without the crack!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Not sure what color, but that's a mighty pretty eye you got there :D

9:52 PM  
Blogger Tony Potts said...

My eyes are the exact same as yours and I cannot figure out what color to call them!

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker