Allergies.. =(

Friday, April 18, 2008

So lately i have been breaking out into hives or having wicked stomach aches.. etc. the worst being a couple of weeks ago at starbucks after gulping back my grande chai latte.. anyways.. lets put the list down of FOOD im allergic too. I was in shocked and ask how could this be when I eat half of this stuff now!!.. ugh. Get Ready!!

Mustard Food
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Brussel Sprouts
Radish
Kale - Sea
Mustards
Turnip
Rutabaga
Water Cress
Kohlrabi

Mold
Cantaloupe
Mushrooms
Raw Strawberries
Raw Grapes
Yeast <-- bread!!
Wine
Beer
Vinegar <-- found in like every salad dressing!!
Dried Fruit
Soy Sauce
Parmesan
Cheddar
Brie <--- My Fav!! with heated apple chutney!!
Blue Cheese

Ragweed
Artichokes <-- no more spinach & artichoke dip.. *tears
Chamomile <-- found in lots of hand creams and soaps too.. explains my eczema
Chicory
Dandelion
Grass
Sunflower oil / seeds
Lavender
Tarragon
Ice burg Lettuce
Endive

Corn
Popcorn <-- =(*
Corn on the cob <-- just in time for summer..
MSG
Pop
Corn starch
Corn flakes
Corn Syrup
Corn Sugars <-- explains hives after yogurt.. ice cream.. EVERYTHING!!
Dextrose
Glucose
Fructose
Sorbitol
Caramel
Invert Sugar
Natural Flavors

White Potato
Tomatoes <-- no pasta sauce
Eggplant
Sweet Peppers <-- shoot me now.. i eat red peppers with everything.
Hot Peppers
Jalapeno <-- no more Jalapeno Poppers.. Just FnKing GREAT!!
Chili
Tabasco <-- bye bye Frank!
Cayenne
Paprika

Tobacco

WTF can I eat!!!
I went out for lunch yesterday and I couldn't buy anything .. so I thought oh I will be healthy and get a grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce, cucumber and some BBQ sauce.. turns out the sauce has got all CORN SUGARS!!.. HIVES.. Good Times.

I called the doctor today asking .. ummmm.. this is insane.. what am I suppose to eat.

=(

allergies are maknig my mental state awesome!



3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

My goodness! What are you supposed to eat? I'm sure you'll get your diet down though, it'll take a while to get used to but think about how good you'll feel? It'll be worth it. :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger missc said...

LOTS OF GREENS my girl!! lol everything non processed.

hoesnlty its only been a week and I am feeling pretty good. not as tired as i normally am. however shopping is a bitch an so is eating at resturants.. just order my salad with no dressing.. i feel like a rabbit. !

=)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Wow that is a huge amount of things that you cant eat. Bad luck about bbq sauce too. I loooove bbq sauce.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker