whats new?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

blah, blah, blah.. yep that pretty much sums today up!

Lets see..

I haven't drank in over a month..

I have been eating like a champ with my new allergies..

I am down to 150lbs..

Fido keeps over charging me every month.. and I have to keep calling them to credit my account.. they are fired come October and my contract is up.

VW lied to me about all the things wrong with my car.. I will never buy a vw again.

I still need an SD reader.. I have been holding out buying one in hopes of finding my camera cord.

I am going to be 30 in two months.. eep!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No alcohol? That's insane...

Oh, going through 30s is like going through 20s, only you're smarter.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

I have been pretty good with alcohol lately as well. Its good. Im getting old too, its not scary or bad but just weird.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker