kawaii & cupcakes

Tuesday, July 22, 2008






My friend mimi has been obsessed with Kawaii for years now and I was kinda like oh cute things.. but now I am obsessed and have been for a while.. I want to make, sell, breathe, & live kawaii. I know this coming from the girl who is going to be 30 in a few days. ahem. See, now if I had kids I could use them as the perfect excuse. These are all samples of other peoples works I took from deviantart.com to get some reference on what I'm going to pull out and create from my hat...







2 Comments:

Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

oh shit i want every single one of these

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love all of it too:) especially those cupcakes, they look remarkable

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker