SQFT08

Monday, August 18, 2008

SQUARE FOOT 08

The show was a success! they had about 900 people show up for opening night! -minus me. I heard about the line ups from the previous year and thought I would pass. I hate feeling like cattle in a crowd. So yesterday Billy and I hooked up with Courtney and made a brunch date out of it =)

we started out at Easys! It was a treat I could eat everything on my plate allergy free and not feel like someone in the circus.

SQUARE FOOT 08
SQUARE FOOT 08

we then hit YUMMY STUFF

SQUARE FOOT 08
SQUARE FOOT 08
SQUARE FOOT 08
SQUARE FOOT 08
SQUARE FOOT 08

Billy sold his Polar Bear painting... and he was in shock since it was his least favorite of his three pieces. I sold zero. but the shows not over.. ! if anything.. *cough cough* xmas gifts. I can't wait to enter into the 09 show.. I already have ideas.

SQUARE FOOT 08
SQUARE FOOT 08



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker