Dirty 30 Jen

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jens Bday

Yesterday was my friend Jennifer's birthday. She joined the dirty 30 club this year with Sandy and I. Jen is one of my longest friends ever! we met in kinder garden an parted ways half way through high school (my fault really). However we reconnected last year through facebook and picked up the pieces as if we never parted. go go facebook!

Jens Bday

If it wasn't for facebook I also wouldn't be sitting beside Sandy, in the photo above, another close friend of mine that I met in middle school and then lost paths with after high school. We connected earlier this year and picked up like nadda thing happened. =) I am so happy today!
mush mush.. ♥



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker