missc sick

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

missc sick
I have been sick sick the past few days.. since last Friday to be precise. I attempted to go to work on Monday an was there for about an hour until I was kinda sorta asked to leave.. so yeah.. I am getting house crazy tho today and feeling better then yesterday.. so tomorrow I shall return to work again. I think my cold got worse from being out in the chill night air Saturday night when I went to the Blue Rodeo concert.. yeah that's right.. I said Blue Rodeo.. it was at a small venue in Guelph, the Sleeman Centre. I didn't sit in my original seat.. I moved closer.. an most people just ended up taking over the floors from the stands.. cause security really didn't care as they were watching the show themselves..

someone spoiled me with this little pink gem yesterday.. !! :D..
perfect for my workouts! no more clunky old ipod!



4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you feel better soon :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

You know, I heard that pink ipods were way better than chicken soup.

Feel better real soon!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing you like this makes me want to bundle you up in blankets and bring you a bowl of hot soup.

Hopefully by now you're almost over it. Me, I haven't gotten sick yet, so...

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kerly said...

Dear Carrie, get well soon.
Thanks for your lovely comment, I think I will make a post dedicated to you, soon :)
Take care!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker