this an that

Friday, November 21, 2008

Rhino Ball

Bolt Opens today!!.. I so want to see this movie.. it looks soo cute.. Rhinoball is obviously my favorite character.. =) however I probably wont see it until its out on dvd.. like wall-e.. which I have still yet to see.

my new couch

Last weekend I went shopping.. I went out for a couple of xmas decorations.. and well ended up buying a new couch at Urban Barn.. oh and a dinning room table. I am obsessed with Urban Barn. I could live in that store.. all the sales people loved me of course cause I was walking around dropping money like some rich bitch.. anyways.. I honestly shouldn't have dropped so much money before xmas. but I needed furniture, and why buy something your not going to enjoy to the max, right! I have wanted this couch for ages.. since ikeas cheap version, however today I got some disappointing news on the phone that my furniture is not going to be delivered until middle of December.. booo!

I love the new gmail themes.. sweet
missc gmail

winter is really here...
snow fall

my car is falling apart.. an my drives to work are become a reality hell. it took me 2.5 hours to get home wed night.. poo to that too!

This weekend I am havnig my newly engaged friends over for dinner Saturday night. I am so excited to see them.. I bought them a little gifty!.. Yay!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS a nice couch.Btw, if there was ever a time to get a good deal on a new car it's now.The big automakers are hurting and you can't beat those interest free loans.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker