weekend

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

MISSC DEE TREE
Sarah came over in the afternoon an we decorated my tree I picked up off ninth line.. we listened to some xmas tunes an watched it snow outside. We then took a good 20 mins to try an get a fire started.. the wood was being stubborn!
MY HOMIE
we then made this crazy cheese cake...
CHEESECAKE COOK
we tried to cool it off faster in my freezer.. however a rack of frozen ribs fell into it.. still was yummie tho!..
CHEESECAKE HOLE
Sarahs chicken pot pie which I was allergic too! =)
CHICKEN PIE
my saucy lasagna I wasn't allergic too! =)
LASAGNA
gifties..
DEE TREE
DOMO DOM
REENA BUNNY
Reenas Blingy Bling engagement ring! =)
REENA BLING



2 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Really pretty decorations, I likes a lot.

Umm... I wants some of that ginormous cheesecake pwease pwease pwease?

1:38 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Wow, all that food looks really delicious!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker