change is in the air

Friday, December 05, 2008

Last night I was so nervous.. today I am so high.
I didn't sleep. 3 hours was all I could cram in. pressed for time. baggy eyes.
who am I? who do I want to be? I want to contribute. I want to bring awareness.
talking an talking over an over to myself. acting. pretending. I can feel it.
I deserve it. I want to prove those people who thought they were elite wrong.
I want to show you what its like to be honest!. I want to laugh while you think about it!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was an interesting, veiled sort of post, can't really figure out what you're trying to say. I like this side of you..

Liking your foto at top,

sei una molta bella ragazza.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker