post xmas

Monday, December 29, 2008

missc giftymy oldest sister wraps gifts the besty!

its all over.. it went by so fast.. the past four days have been great with family, friends and my new couch. I rented several movies and just bogged! movies watched = Wanted - Burn After Reading - Step Brothers - Mad Money - Fred Claus.

I am not doing anything for new years. I have never been one to go all nuts an out for the night. maybe one day I will. I might see my brother and invite him over.. I am undecided as it is his bday and I'm sure he has plans already. Talking about planning.. and birthdays.. my sister Jill is turning 50 in a month.. an me an my mommy started planning.. weee!

Friday I went to the Transiberian Orchestra Show.. The light show an lasers were insane.. in the second half I got a headache and lots of seniors left. Seriously.. it was seizure city! I had to leave too! I just lost my vertigo in there.. but for lovers of metal music an lasers.. its a very entertaining show.

transiberian orchestra
transiberian orchestra
transiberian orchestra
transiberian orchestra
transiberian orchestra
transiberian orchestra
transiberian orchestra



1 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

oh mai! Laaaaazers! So cool, awesome photos!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker