yurummie yawn

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

door

Work is Super Duper crazy today!. With 2009 Oscars around the corner and me trying to finish stuff for next week while I'm away. I have a migraine starting and I'm falling asleep. Ugh.. I have been munching on food all day to calm the anxiety. yum! yum! fun fun!

ikea slippers

Last night I went to Courtney's for a superb dinner she made semi sorta for me.. allergy free. Salad; Mixed Greens - Grilled Apple Slices - Beets - and Honey Olive Oil dressing. Sweet Potatoe Soup yum! I told her we should open up some kinda restaurant around health an allergies.. it would be called "Anaphylactic"

Bra sizes
HOLY BOOBIE SIZE BATMAN!
bra

After dinner we retired to her bedroom where she shopped for men online and showed me a naughty section of craigslist that I didn't know existed.. and her new naughty hand made expensive lingerie!

thong
set



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Size 80E!!!!!

That's one gigantic size of hooters.

I know you're leaving so I'm hoping everything goes well and you don't run into issues or bad stuff...and you can't stress because we both can't be stressed at the same time!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I would seriously go into a restaurant called Anaphylactic. I think you are onto a winner.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker