ice cream caking kitties

Monday, March 09, 2009

Cone Cake
Cone Cake

Another weekend of caking. I completed my DC1 course this past Saturday.. now to finish DC2 & 3. I am going to take a break however and not sign up for DC2 which is to start in two weeks. There is just too much going on right now, so the break will give me a chance to practice what I have already learned.

Cone Cake

Drunk Girls are planning an event in May! I have been asked to make DG cupcakes!! I gots some ideas brewing already! I am going to make DG herself out of icing like I did of Hello Kitty.. however I will have my piping an flooding more mastered by then!!.

Cone Cake

Baking is the only thing keeping me sane right now.



4 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

OMG cute cake! And cute new blog look too! Cute cute cute all arounds!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Kendracula Spectacular said...

Carrie I am so impressed, you got skilllllllzz girl!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Carly-Anne said...

yummmmmm.... this looks so awesome! I'm so impressed.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

Purrrty Kitty Cake Carrie!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker