how so?

Friday, April 24, 2009

missc
my purse insides
my purse insides

You ever have those days your driving along and you arrive at you destination and you don't remember just driving there. How did I get here? That is my life and what this past month has felt like. How is it already the end of April ? I asked myself this morning when I didn't remember my drive into work.

Life has been the same.. wake up.. work.. work late.. drive home. eat. sleep start over again!..

I have however started a new painting. I like him very much.

New Tiger painting



2 Comments:

Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

That's my Christmas gift...just so you know.....

9:56 PM  
Blogger sweaty said...

i like him too!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker