Ride the Rocket?

Monday, April 27, 2009

missc dee
I dragged miz dee onto the ttc..

missc on da ttc ad
looking for myself..

missc on da ttc ad
FOUND MYSELF!!.. I love how the dudes name is MIKE my ex's name.. and how ironic.. his gfs name NICOLE!!..

missc on da ttc ad
hahaha!!! its just so weird!

missc on da ttc ad
Posing! :)

If you read my blog you might remember back in November, that I got picked to do a photo shoot for A. Farber & Partners Inc. well now the ads are around the city as of this month!.. Courto was the first to see it and tell me how weird it was to see me in the ad as she was on the train! This past Friday I dragged miz hollywood Dee.. to find me on the ttc! it took two trains!! but when I finally found it I was so excited.. but then I thought omg if I had to ride the ttc everyday .. yeah that would be hella weird!



7 Comments:

Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

Miz Hollywood Dee?
Pfffffffftttt hahahaha

6:05 PM  
Blogger missc said...

wtf was dramatakins.. ?? pffft!!.. hahaha

I dont have drama.. everyone around me does!! ok I gots little drama but not for a nickname like that!! :P

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Johnny said...

OMG! I was downtown training all week and saw that poster thinking to myself "that looks like Carrie... nah can't be..." for a ENTIRE WEEK!

Johnny

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Marian said...

That's AWESOME Carrie!! I'll be downtown in a few weeks. I'll look out for you! =)

7:15 PM  
Anonymous lkwinter said...

How your personality compliments your natural beauty is incredible, to me anyways..

Can't imagine how it feels to have that kind of spotlight on you.

Do I see a spot in maxim on the way?

1:24 AM  
Blogger sweaty said...

that's awesome!

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Kerly said...

hehehee, that's cool!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker