adjusting

Tuesday, September 01, 2009


I can't get focused today. I haven't had a good nights sleep in about 3 weeks now. I have these highs and lows through out the day. At least I am not getting up at 6 o clock in the morning anymore. Jaggid cries outside my bedroom door like old times, however I can't let him in anymore to sleep at the foot of my bed. damn allergies. He has been following me everywhere the past two weeks like a shadow.




I can't find my camera charger.. I am sure it's somewhere in the chaos of bags and boxes. However I don't even remember packing it. I want a new camera.. I think Paulys with his cool color effects. It's a canon like my old one so I already got the memory cards & stuffs.


I didn't take any pics at Jens Party over the weekend. :( Going to have to wait till she uploads the pics. Hopefully soon.

ok.. im bored.. tired.. blah an rambling about nadda. time to be productive.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker