adios 2009 you were a !@#$%

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lets do a run down of this miserable shitty.. surprising.. eye opening..learning.. few happy moments insane son of a bitch year!~with a bunch of photos and a few comments!

January
Thought I would start the year off right with some fun in the sun.. Cuba.



February
Discovered my love for baking


March
ROcked out to fleetwood mac at ACC.. mom was blown away!

Started Confectionary school


April
Had my self plastered on the TTC trains of TO in a shitty debt ad


Started painting again, only to not finish it like many of my paintings.


May
Reconnected with my friend PAULY again!..
pauly


June
We won't even talk about this month.

July
This is another month I don't even want to talk about.. but will leave it at.. found out who a few of my friends were an reunited with friends that slipped away & made new friends!



August
broke up wiht my boyfriend of 3 years!



September
Moved home with my mom.. painted a wall turquoise in a quest to adjust.. heel.. an dwell and un numb myself. "What am I doing?" was my repeated question
misscrock

October
Got pushed by my friends to party.. found my creative side again. Missc Gaga
halloween2

halloween


November
Another month we wont talk about. Just want to step on it!! errr.. lol
me1


December
My lovely friend Sandy got married and I got to be a bridesmaid for the first time.
wedding1

wedding2


tons other shit went down.. that ugh.. why bother today is the last day of this year.. I can't wait what 2010 has in store for me.. optimistic is my middle name now! & I am not looking back!



2 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

it was great ringing in the new year with you! i felt like i had won a prize on MTV

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Kerly said...

OMG Carrie, you are getting prettier day by day!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker