i cry.. you cry.. we cry

Thursday, June 10, 2010

mehairs

Okay so I think its pretty obvious right now the biggest thing going on in my life.. The Weekend to End Woman's Cancers. Setting goals.. Training.. meeting new people.

The emotions this walk has brought upon me is unreal. I broke down crying in a room full of strangers the other night during the orientation. I tried to fight back the tears but I couldn't. When I looked around the room and I wasn't the only one with tears in my eyes, I felt a sense of unity, purpose and alive. There was no embarrassment or awkwardness. We were all the same but with a different story.

my life is happy right now :)




2 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

you totally rule Carrie!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

i love that your profile is all pink now. yay for pink! ^__^ <3

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker