Day One: Ten things to say to ten different people

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven songs you currently love.
Day Five: Six things you do before you go to bed.
Day Six: Five bands you want to see in concert.
Day Seven: Four things you’re doing right now.
Day Eight: Three things you are scared of.
Day Nine: Two things you want to do before you die.
Day Ten: One confession.

1. Your my bestfriend and I know one day I'm going to lose you! I think about that day everyday and how I almost lost you twice! Please stop smoking.. you have no idea how much it hurts me! I love you more than anyone! xo

2. I couldn't marry you, because you were too selfish and I'm not sorry.

3. Your a starfucker and I am happy I never got on that plane!

4. Your a mystery I wish I could figure out, understand and learn more of. I've known you for a decade. I want more.

5. I was surprised by you in the end.. and now I am bitter and I want my money back. Its called principle, you preached that a lot. You blamed me for our friendship ending yet you did nothing to save it.. and said all the wrong things. I know now how important I really was in your life. Fifth and Fendi was more important, just like "new".. old isn't as exciting.

6. I wish I had your life. You have no idea how much I envy you!

7. Thank you for listening to me like a broken record. I would have hung up on myself!

8. Your neurotic and I love you! xo

9. I think about you daily! its too bad you missed so much of my life, I hated you for many years an pretended I didn't care! I gave up trying after I learned you were on drugs and lived in denial. The next time I see you, it will probably be at your funeral. sad but true. I love you even tho I only know you from photos an childhood memories. :(

10. I wonder sometimes if we would still be together an what are life would have been like if you hadn't cheated on me. I still have the baby items.


Dang.. this lil exercise was to be fun an now I'm all emotional.



2 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

Your money is in the mail.

7:07 PM  
Blogger missc said...

your one of my numbers.. but not the money one! :P

I don't want your money! I want your ice cream :P hahaa

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker