o..Hair 101..o

Friday, February 18, 2005


Its a common thing between females.. that whenever breaking up with a boy.. or just feeling like like dog kaka.. dying our hair makes us feel like a completely confident new woman.. its funny how this 45 minute process does this... I love you hair dye!!!


I went Fushia... a color I had abanndoned a few years back.. but oh so adored the best out of all shades.. thxs Sarah D Sarah D ;)

Before...


Bleaching Process...and under color


Lightended Hair...


Yes i have a bag on my head.. COLOR FUSHIA!!!


End Results...








I LOVE YOU FUSHIA MY FRIEND...
doesnt take much to make me happy :)




3 Comments:

Blogger Byagi said...

I like your new hair. I did mine. Brown to blonde to black to purpleish. Hrmmm.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

i was bored and looking through yer old posts. i LOVE THAT LAST PIC! it's freakin GORGEOUS <3

that's so awesome and you should totally do yer hair like that again!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Vociferous Beauty said...

I found this post through something else, which is weird cause on this page you talk about NYC....
And just before that--this post--you talk about how you love your new fuchsia hair...which I always thought you hated because it's like it was a stupid thing to do...
Anyway...memories.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker