o..hubcap..o

Friday, February 18, 2005


Driving along the 427N this morning... I seen my hub cap lying on the side of the road.. along with several other hub caps to my surprise.. Had these other drivers who own these now lost hubcaps also fallen victim to the same pothole I encounter yesterday. I wanted to pull over and get my hub back.. people would think I'm nuts walking down the hwy for a hub cap.. but its mine!! my car is not complete with out her 4th shoe. "Oh stop being so cheap.." I thought. I need to buy some real tires for my car.. YAH!! with a syck pair of rims.. ;)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have those 1" lowering springs if you want them for when you get your rims you'll need to close up the ride hgeight to make it look decent..

cheers.
P.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker