o.. I'm not so sure now ..o

Thursday, May 18, 2006



I'm looking at that hairstyle now down below an thinking that just might not look so great on me.. since my hair isn't as long or stringy. boy do my moods sure change.

hi ho.. hi ho.. off to the gym I go.. I have been doing amazing this week at working out an staying on track .. cept for a lil chocolate binging..

my mom bought me these two cute bikini tops the other day.. they are kinda inspiring me an I would love to wear them on Tofino this summer. But will see.. since I have slipped up a lil on the whole lifestyle change.. pffft..

man I went into this store too with all this ROXY.. an Hurley .. DC and.. billabong.. stuff.. I love that shit!!! I wanted to buy like 10 pairs of flip flops.. sooo many tops.. surfer chicks ROCK!! and I decided some how .. some way.. I'm going to be a wannabe surfer chick this summer.. Ya!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the Gym, you can do it!

1:07 PM  
Blogger you know said...

looks pretty damn good to me.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker