optional?

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yesterday I realized two new things I want to do in my life.. because I am soo boring..

I approached the nude beach 3 times at Centre Island and I just couldn't walk out onto the sand.. from the corner of my eyes, through the trees, I could see large over weight people laying out on their beach towels soaking up the non-existent sun because of the overcast. Perhaps they liked the cool breeze between their cheeks.. Anyways.. after walking away several times an laughing I asked myself "what's wrong with me? your so immature." Then I made it appoint to myself I want to do that one day. Sit on the beach all out an enjoy the wind in my cheeks.

In the evening I went to karaoke and had my ears bleed from wannabe singers.. however these people were still up there having a wickked time no matter how much I wanted to throw a drink at them.. I need to sing too I thought, just once.. but didn't have the guts to yesterday. anyways.. 2 new things added to my 43 Things List.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do the Kareoke with yoU Carrie...I've always wanted to do that too!!!

-R-

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only going to a nude beach when I'm super overweight.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll knock a few items off your list when you get here.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker