packing a mess

Thursday, July 06, 2006

my room is such a messsss.... packing is some serious work an major decisions.. what clothes are coming.. what clothes get left behind.. what clothes I didn't even know I owned.. an who the hecks closet did you come from, because you don't belong to me... I dunno how I got my room to be a tornado disaster.. It should be easy right.. two suit cases.. one for shoes.. one for clothes.. and its not.

I am a
PROCRASTINATOR!!..
and I must stop denying that I am not..



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

procrastination is an art form, its a perfection and dont be afraid to admit it.

8:41 PM  
Blogger missc said...

Thank you.. cause I keep getting in trouble for it.. I must use that line now.. tee hee hee.. :)

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always procrastinate more later.

7:50 AM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Have fun!!! I'm jealous, like whoa. I hope the place on the island works out. I really liked it when I stayed there.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker