good & bad news

Friday, October 20, 2006

bad news: there will be no button making party tonight. Details I will not get into!

good news:
my mural at the school is going to be published in some school board magazine. Yay! it seems double exciting to be working on it now. maybe I can get more gigs to paint in other schools.

Maybe I don't want to find full time stable work an just live like a gypsy longer, this freelance working isn't so bad.

i think i want to dye my hair.. red, purple, pink again.. this dark color is getting boring.





2 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

that's awesome about the mural being published! congrats!! :)))) we'll celebrate when yer done!

and DYE YER HAIR! haha i can live vicariously through you.
dooo eeeeet! it's super hot.
haha i can't wait to wash this black out of my bangs. eew.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Yeah I constantly dye over my hair with reds because the black is too drab. Though I tried purple once and it wasn't as pretty, looked a little too goth.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker