this moment..

Thursday, December 14, 2006

im in class..
im drinking a peppermint hot chocolate from you know where..
i am basically finished all my portfolio, cept my painting section..
i start my new job on monday and i am really excited..
i am half way done the mural.. which i will be finishing at night after work..
i am still waiting for my BIG FUCKIN TOTE BAG..
i have only 3 gifts bought for xmas..
i am going to hate xmas shopping next week..
i have like no money to even do this shopping..
i can't wait to go out tomorrow night..
i dunno what im doing for new years..

what are you doing for new years people??
its so over rated.. but you gotta like do something right?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my offer still stands on new years if you need some company :P

5:19 PM  
Blogger missc said...

I think I'm going to a house party

-Thanks
:)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker