random tings!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

my computer is being a bad computer today.. I have rebooted it like 4 times.. an you would think one of the 7 usb ports that I have on this machine would allow me to take the photos off my digi cam an let me update the music on my ipod.. but NOOOOOO! my computer just doesnt want me to use my usb ports.. soooo a big fat screw you to you tooo usb ports.. all 7 of you!

***

I flossed yesterday for the first time with no bleeding.. so thats fair to say my gums are all better. Yay!!..

I am addicted to the Chai Latte at Starbucks now that my peppermint hot chocolates are gone for the season.

pffft.. i had pics to post =(



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting blog you have... :D

i love chai latte too! YUMM!!! Haven't had that in a while.. hmm i should go and have some. :-p

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love yer new layout. tis cute & muy pinkies <3

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw. that was a nasty ass brownie.

word to yer mutha.

6:58 PM  
Blogger missc said...

that was a nasty ass brownie.. Courtney we tired your vegan brownie.. mmmm not for mee!! the icing was far too sweet for that brownie.. an the brownie it self was chalky an like cardboard box taste.. not that i tasted a cardboard box before.. but what I imagine a cardboard box to taste like.. or perhaps we just got a bad brownie.. no disrespect to your brownie love.. :P

I think I will stick with the organic blueberry oat square ;)

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL word to yer mutha. that blueberry thing is BOMB <3

p.s. i'm grossly sick again. it's rather fuct up.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker