hospital run

Wednesday, January 17, 2007



I am and have been wicked sick and run down since the weekend. I have been in an out of the hospital twice for extreme fevers that were making me delirious. I've just mustard up some energy to check email an write a blog.. actually I think its these pain killers giving me a buzz. my body is going in waves of energy.. I get so weak I can't even open my pill bottles.

I have some sort of viral infection that has attacked my mouth.. throat an ears.. but primarily my mouth... I wish this on no one. It feels like 1000 paper cuts in my mouth. I have breathe like a sewer an I want to puke just thinking about it.. this virus has attacked my gums and I have sores every where in my mouth.. I can hardly open my mouth and barely eat soup.. what I dont get is that the doctor says its not contagious.. so where did I get it from?? I brush my teeth.. floss.. and rinse everyday and see my dentist every 3 months.. it must be contagious if I got it right?? wtf...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks! :(

Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, this sounds awful! I really hope you get better soon Carrie. Rent all the movies you never had time to watch before.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Giusi. said...

that's so suckies
:(((
hope you feel better soon.
*hugs*

9:45 PM  
Blogger missc said...

Thanks everyone! :)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker