my new job

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So my new job is like awesomeness.. its been pretty easy the past few days.. basically setting up.. learning the ropes.. meeting new people.. but I know the mother load of work is on its way!!.

We have a web bloggy.. basically a techie kinda blog about things in the news and we reblog it.. cause were cool like that.. and I'm becoming techie like that.. you might see some of that slip into my blog now.. wow! I'm being paid to blog.. I can't complain.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

about damn time you updated your blog, i was starting to wonder what was up w/ you and yer new jobbage!

hey, did u get the xmas card yet??

1:20 AM  
Blogger missc said...

I got the card today!! :) Yay!!
Thank you!!
My mom thinks Caden is soo cute :)

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker