fur-flop-toe

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Last night I went to the Nelly Furtado concert.. it was ok.. I didn't like the opening act.. I dunno.. it was weird.. I had deja vu while watching it like I was totally there before and had seen it all.. . Nelly doesn't really dance.. wait let me say that again.. she doesn't dance.. it appears she can't sing an dance at the same time. she sounded a bit nasally.. and she totally destroyed her "I'm like a bird" song with a shit remix.. i give the concert a 3 out of 5.. just cause her encore was strong. if it wasn't for her encore closing with "She's a Maneater" I would have given her a 2 and that's poo in my books. Plus she had some girl sing JT.. "Sexy Back" song that sounded like utter shit!! I thought someone please mute this moment in time for the sake of every ones ears!.. the concert was also filmed for a DVD.. ugh!

I am so addicted to lotto now. I have an easily addictive personality it would appear lately. I bought super 7 for this Friday.. and I won two free tickets on wed nights 649. wishful thinking.. I have been planning out how to design a place when I get one. my living room is going to be dark brown leather couches.. one crimson wall while the rest are white. green tall plants. wooden floors.. white area rug.. its going to be sexy.. with orange flowers. I can see it all so clear in my head.. and of course "Art-O-Carrie" on the walls. talking about art.. its about damn time I hang some of my shit around the city. I am investigating about hanging some stuff at the Rhino!.. mmm dirty nachos! maybe even the Drake Hotel.. but I think I would need a whole theme for that place..

I am also thinking an have looked into going back to school full time this coming Sept at Ryerson to get my Masters .. I have thought hard about it.. selling my car.. money.. my future.. what I want to be when I am all grows up! will see what happens in the next couple of months.. as transformation and change takes place.

Someone sent me this song, and I am not sure who now.. Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks.. its really really good.. Thank you again! I am loving it.



1 Comments:

Blogger Giusi. said...

w nelly a few years back and she really sucked live. i was kinda surprised cuz she has so much energy and rocks out and she's great! and i like her. but yah.. her live concert paled in comparison to Prince's show. i mean, anyone would.. haha but she was way below the marker that night. hrmm.. i guess she's just not that good live? suckies.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker