ouchie

Tuesday, March 27, 2007



So I went to the dentist this morning.. not fun at all! at least I got to watch family guy while my dentist did his thing and didn't have to hear the drill!!.. I cracked my tooth eating pop corn over the weekend.. I thought it was just a lil crack but apparently it was a big crack!! my jaw is killing me.. and my face is frozen so how am I feeling pain.. hmm.. it could be worse.. I could have a broken my leg like my nephew who cracked that last night at baseball practice then sat in the hospital till late hours of the night. I feel awful for him.. its going to put him out for awhile and maybe for the season because he's the teams pitcher.

My usbs are working.. just not with my underwater digi cam or my ipod.. but my old digi cam works.. however my underwater digi cam works on other peoples computers.. hmm.. I have yet to figure this one out..

Happy Birthday Courtney..
Its your party and you can cry if you want too!
=P



3 Comments:

Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Thanks!!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, poor sore mowf, you look so cute!

Rachel

9:17 PM  
Blogger YYZ Girl said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful flowers - they smell amazing! Sorry I made fun of your lisp:P

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Cakes by Carrie





 

 

 
Free Counters
eXTReMe Tracker